Oct 7, 2008

Tagged

Six of my quirks: I have alot but I will only name six of them. LOL


1. I have to make the bed with all the tags at the bottom of the bed, and the blankets facing up.The pillow tags are in the pillows not on the outside. The openings of the pillow cases always needs to be facing the outsides. I will even look at the blankets when Ben makes the bed. If its wrong I have to make the bed all over again.

2. I have to wash all the dishes with hot water, and soap before I put them in the dishwasher. Ben always just tells me to dry them and put them away. Because I already washed them by hand. lol

3. When I vac the house I have to make sure I leave lines, in the hallway, room, and living room. (Then I have a hard time walking on them. lol)

4. Everything has its own spot in the house when I decorate for the holidays. Ben thinks it's funny to move things around. I don't think its to funny!

5. I hate when the trash is showing. I will take the trash out 50 times if I have to in one day. I just like it when the trash lid is down, and the trash is not peeking through.

6. When I go out to eat it takes me forever to order. Everybody starts getting mad. Ben tells people not to talk to me while I'm looking at the menu. Then I just end up ordering the same thing every time!


Now I'm tagging Mom, Allison, Kari, Amy, Justine, Dari, Debbie, Jill, Megan, Stacey, Steph, and Jana

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Meela,

I don't think the email address I am using is the right one. Give me a call.

Talk soon,

Ashlee

Vanessa & Kendall said...

Love the Halloween music, it makes me feel like I'm about to read a scary story

Amy Miller said...

Those are funny quirks - I'm the same way on a few of them - the trash especially. I can see Ben switching all of the Halloween decorations before you get home, just to see your reaction - that's pretty funny.

Jana said...

I will do this one but mine wont be as funny or cool as yours! It might take me acouple days but it will get done. How's things?

Allison said...

So I see you "tagged" me... I'll get to it, eventually. Meanwhile if you want go to my myspace, I wrote 100 things about me... I think it is at myspace.alliluvspurple.com

Allison said...

my bad, here is the right link... http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=83257563&blogID=246890788

campmom said...

Princess
You really make me laugh. Guess we are more alike than we thought...
Love you tons,
Mom

Justine said...

Girl I am so #2, I can't stand to find food on a fork or plate like at restaurants. It totally kills my appetite. I would hate for any of my family to eat off of anything dirty so I was first too. LOL