Dec 13, 2008

A special day for me!





Today was my birthday! Ben was so good to me! We went out to lunch got to go shopping at my favorite store. (Quilted Bear) Then we did a little more Christmas shopping. When it became dark Ben took me to go see the lights at Temple Square. It was so much fun just walking around and looking at all the pretty lights. Then he took me out to a nice dinner. My sister was our waitress. We then came home and watched movies and just cuddled. I was so glad it snowed so much on my birthday!! Thanks Ben for a GREAT day:) 

4 comments:

campmom said...

Special day for a special girl!! Glad you were pampered.
Wish we could have all celebrated together..
Love you tons, Mom xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Meela!! I need you adress. email me dari_wininger@yahoo.com
Merry christmas-hope all is well.

The Naylor's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We are doing good. The girls are growing sooo fast. Taylor is 13 and Morgen is 10. Jeff is doing good too, still working at Kennecott. We have to keep in touch. jjtmnaylor@aol.com
Talk to you soon.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I am glad you had such a great day :)