Feb 14, 2009

Valentines weekend:)

Ben was so good to me this weekend.  On friday I thought we were going to a friends house to play rock band. Then when we got on the freeway I knew something was up.  We drove up to Park City and went for a sleigh ride. I was so excited I almost cried.  Ben does so much for me anyways but this topped it all. It started to snow real bad so we needed to get back to SLC. Tonight we went out for a nice dinner. We both ate so much food. Thanks Ben for a nice weekend:)
Click to play Valentines weekend
Create your own scrap pages - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrap pages

3 comments:

Allison said...

February 15, and you have already changed to a St. Patty's theme...

Amy Miller said...

Cute, cute. We were wondering where you guys were. :) Just teasing, we did pretty good at playing along though right? I'm glad that you got your sleigh ride. We'll plan on Rock Band this Friday.

Anonymous said...

aw how cute!! It's nice to see a romantic side of my cousin (: youre a lucky lucky girl!! MISS YA TONS!! Ya'll need to come to logan to play!!