Jul 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Monkey:)

Yesterday was Ben's birthday. I just wanted to take some time out from my busy life and express my love to him. Ben is my best friend, soul mate and my husband. He is the world to me and I don't know what I would do without him. I have learned so much from him. I truly know what true love means. Still to this day I get butterflies when I see him walking up to the door, or when he calls me on the phone. I'm so glad that we got married so we can start a new chapter in our lives. Ben I love you with all my heart and I'm happy that we found each other:)













3 comments:

Justine said...

You two have more pictures together than anyone I know. Even people who have been married for 20+ years!. I'm jealous.

Ashley said...

You are an adorable couple--and very lucky to have found true love. Happy Birthday!

campmom said...

You are both so cute!! ! Can't wait to come up and see you.
love you Mom