Aug 2, 2009

Something out of the ordinary!!!

Last night we went out to dinner with some friends and headed up to Silver Lake to go fishing. I didn't fish but I did throw Ben's line out and both times it got caught on the tree. Ben had to cut the lines both times and redo it over again. I was done after that. It started to get cold and there was so many BUGS!!! They were flying in my eyes, nose, and mouth. After that we drove to little cottonwood canyon and went to my friend's camp site. We made s'mores and just hung out for a while. The whole time I wanted to leave because I was sticky and DIRTY!! It was fun and also exciting to leave after the first hr. Here are some pictures of our night in the woods!!













2 comments:

Roystal said...

YAAAAY MEEELA!!! Your next step will be to lay under the starts for an hour and then for 2 hrs and so on..we'll take baby steps from there until you have a campout OVERNIGHT! :) HAHA!!! Glad you survived and glad you blogged!!

miss ya!
Roystal

Vanessa & Kendall said...

you better get used to it girl cause you are going camping with us!!!