Mar 19, 2010

Family Time:)

I had a fun night!!! I took my two nieces, and my sisters family to Hollywood Connections. All the kids loved it, and us adults enjoyed it as well. We played lots of games and the kids got what they wanted from all the tickets us adults won:) I even got 1,000 tickets for being so nice to the staff there. All the kids loved all the rides!!! After playing hard with the little ones we went out to eat to my sisters favorite place. (Training Table) I so can't wait until we do this again. Here are some pictures for you mom:) Love ya!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: family time:)
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow design

2 comments:

campmom said...

Princess, I love your pictures!!! But I don't see any of you.... sure do miss you and can't wait to come up and be together as a family. Thanks for keeping me up to date in pics. love you MOM

Bear said...

Meela that was so much fun! We will have to do it again as soon as everyone gets feeling better! Love you tons sis and thanks again! :)