May 8, 2010

Mother's Day:)

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I just want to take the time to let my mom know how much I love her!!! Even though she is like 700 miles away, and I'm a grown women. I still need my mom:) Mom you have made me a proud daughter, and taught me so much. If it wasn't for you I would not be the person I am today:) You taught me to be clean, love people for who they are, family comes first, help others when they are in need, do your best in everything you do even when your about to crack and most of all just be yourself and you will find happiness. I know sometimes we don't see eye to eye but we both know we are the same.(you taught me well) Always trying to make everybody happy in everything we do!!! I love you so much and I hope you have a great Mother's Day:)

1 comment:

campmom said...

Princess, that was so beautiful. It made me cry. I am so blessed to be your mom. Love you so much