Sep 6, 2010

Camping over Labor Day Weekend:)

So last night we went camping!!! The food was the bomb.com and hanging out with family was also nice, BUT I didn't like sleeping in a tent:( I did not sleep well and could feel all the rocks and bumps under me:( I was soooo cold that a few times I was going to go sleep in the car with the heater on:) When we woke up I was so ready to go home. I was (felt) so dirty and I hate that feeling. So at the crack of dawn I woke Ben and the kids up to start packing the car up :) :) We had breakfast which was wonderful and then we left!!! That was my camping for the YEAR!!! Thanks everybody for dealing with me and my quirks:) By the way Ness we look so hot in the first picture!!! It's hard being hot:)








2 comments:

Allen T said...

Hey, Camper Meela! You forgot about the snipe hunt. You do have to come camping again because you didn't catch one. That's the rule. No snipe, must come back.

I have some pics of the trip I'll send to you in a day or two. Was great to have you all up there!

Allen

Roystal said...

I'm so proud of you Meela! I still remember you telling me "I don't camp" "Camping is watching movies in my living room with blankets" :) Looks like you had a great time! Its amazing what we wouldn't get to do if it wasn't for our husbands! :) Miss you!