Mar 14, 2011

SORRY :(

I have been slackin on the blog :( I will try to get back into blogging again :) Ben is still with West Valley Police and I still work on Cottonwood!! We are trying to get into a house by the end of the year !!! We have also been trying to have a baby!!! :) I have a long ways to go and my doctor has me on all these meds to fix my body. :( Some of my meds make me real sick :( I pray nightly that Kris will send me one down :) I still think about my brother daily and some days are good and some days are hard for me!!! I tend to hide a lot of heart ache and sadness I still have to be strong for my sister and my brothers family!! I know that Kris watches me daily and he does take some of my pain away. I also know that he wouldn't give me anything I can't handle!!

2 comments:

Vanessa & Kendall said...

Love you Meela! We are praying for you guys!

qingblog said...

Microsoft Office 2007 helps you accomplish your work more intuitively, so you can focus on the task at hand and produce better results. Microsoft office 2007 offers innovative and flexible ways to bring people together.