Aug 7, 2008

A day with my Aunt!

Today my mommy was not feeling well so I hung out with my aunt Meela. Their is a daycare at her work so I went there to play with all my new friends I meet today. We went on a little hike, and we got to see ducks. My aunt feed me all the wonderful things that my parents don't like me to eat. I had so much fun today hanging out with my aunt:-)
              Just hanging out, and playing with my favorite toys. (ball)

                      Don't mess with me!! 

              Playing with my new friends, and toys.

                My aunt feed me cookies, and milk.


                           I got to eat at Mcdonalds for lunch today.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meela you are such a great aunt!! I wish my kids had someone like you in their lives!! They are lucky kids!!