Aug 11, 2008

What a surprise!


So today I thought it would be just another day at home alone with Callie (dog) after work. But little did I know! I took my time coming into the apt, because I was playing guitar hero on my phone. lol When I opened the door there were long stemmed roses all over the apt. I was calling for my dog telling her look what Ben did for me. When I got to my room there was a note on my door saying I hope you like your surprise! Love you! When I opened the door Ben was standing their with more flowers. I was so happy to see him. He took the day off so we can be together tonight just me and him. We plan on going out for dinner, and taking our dog for a walk in the park. Ben is the best!!! He is one of a kind. He always try's to make me happy. He is definately a keeper!!! Here is a picture of just some of the roses! Thanks monkey for making my day:-)

3 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

What a sweetie!! Go Ben... you got major points for this one :) Meela you totally deserve the flowers for sure. BTW we LOVE guitar hero and Rock Band. We don't look as cool as you guys do playing it though!

Bear said...

THats soooo sweet!!! You deserve an amazing man to sweep you off your feet and Im glad to know that you have it!!! I love you both sooo much and Im so happy that you 2 found each other!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! How sweet is he?!! I am so happy for you guys. Good luck!! Call me!!!