Aug 21, 2008

How cute is this?


So today I had my sisters son. He ran ragged all day long. He played with tons of kids, finger painted, ate pizza, went for a walk, and got to watch one of his favorite cartoons. We then went home and I was doing the dishes and didn't hear him. I called out for him but no answer. I thought that was odd so I looked in the living room no Curtis or dog. When I went into my room he was fast asleep on the bed right next to Callie. (dog) He loves our dog. My dog will let little kids poke, kick, stick fingers in her ears, eyes and she will just sit there. What a good dog:-) 

2 comments:

GregHansenfam said...

Hey I just found your blog. I love it. I will add you to my list. It's so much fun to keep in touch through a blog.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.