Aug 1, 2008

What a funny ad on ksl!!


Today we were looking on ksl. We saw this ad , and thought it was so funny, we were both rolling!! If you don't believe us look on ksl yourself. 



     
I need a favor!! Do you know someone who wants a puppy? I have a puppy I'm giving away (FREE!). It's a Dachshund, it's house broken, and is great with kids. I'm giving it away because My wife says the dog 'stares' at her when she is undressing, and that gives her the 'Heebie Jeebies. I think she is just weird! If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know. Here's a picture of the dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.k. Meela, I looked at your blog this morning and could not figure out why that dog was not right looking, well after deep thought I figured out that it was a joke!! I guess my blonde roots sometimes come through!!